- Posted by First Choice Health
- On October 19, 2020
Congratulations to everyone in Melbourne! All of our hard work is paying off and as a result, restrictions have begun to ease! This includes the easing of COVID-19 restrictions in relation to Physiotherapy and all allied health in Melbourne, which means there is no limitation on attending our practice.
While we have been open and caring for patients both on site and via Telehealth throughout Stage 4 lock-downs, restrictions were in place. While restrictions have now eased, our commitment to the safety of our people (staff and clients) has not. While we are excited about the easing of restrictions, we wish to remind our clients of things that have not changed.
- Please wait in your car prior to your appointment (where possible). 🚗🚙
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in our clinic at all times. 😷😷
- Please use our automated hand sanitiser on arrival. 💦🤲
- Follow social distancing within the practice and stay 1.5m away from others. 🙎♀️ ➡️ 1.5m ⬅️ 🙎♂️
- Under the current roadmap, we are on the “Second Step to reopening”, which means you are permitted to travel to receive care / caregiving. You can find information on the current roadmap for reopening on the government Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria website.
- We will continue to follow government advice and adhere to strict hygiene protocols to ensure the safety of staff and clients.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
First Choice Health