- Posted by First Choice Health
- On December 24, 2020
As 2020 comes to a close, all Melburnians can be proud of themselves for enduring one of the world’s strictest COVID-19 lockdowns this year.
Whilst Victoria has now moved out of the four-stage roadmap to “COVIDSafe Summer” restrictions, the COVID-19 safety measures at our clinic remain unchanged.
If you’ve booked an appointment with us, please make note of our safety measures below, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- If the waiting room is utilised, you may be requested to wait in your car to ensure social distancing. 🚗🚙
- It is recommended to wear a mask in our clinic. 😷😷
- Please use our automated hand sanitiser on arrival. 💦🤲
- Follow social distancing within the practice and stay 1.5m away from others. 🙎♀️ ➡️ 1.5m ⬅️ 🙎♂️
- We will continue to follow government advice and adhere to strict hygiene protocols to ensure the safety of staff and clients.
- You can also keep up-to-date with the latest government restrictions and guidelines on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria website.
From the team at First Choice Health we wish you a safe and happy Christmas and New Year, and we look forward to a better and brighter 2021!