- Posted by First Choice Health
- On March 18, 2020
We wanted to communicate to everyone the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff in the current climate.
What we are doing:
- Extra hand hygiene measures are being employed in the clinic after every patient.
- All equipment is being cleaned before and after every patient.
- Extra precautions are being taken in regards to pillowcases and bedsheets.
- We are encouraging contactless pay and a 1.5m distance from our reception staff.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has been overseas OR if you are experiencing flu like symptoms please call us immediately to cancel your appointment and we will reschedule it for you.
In addition to the strict hygiene and cleanliness practices we normally follow and additional practices listed above, we are asking all of our patients to help us by following the guidelines in the flowchart below and we are actively screening all patients attending the practice.
— First Choice Health