Physiotherapy Glen Waverley
First Choice Physiotherapy in provides leading physiotherapy, massage, rehabilitation and Pilates services to Glen Waverley and the near surrounds. We also provide physiotherapy services to the Monash Roaders Cricket Club and take care of postoperative patients from surgeons operating at the Waverley Private Hospital.
OUR GLEN WAVERLEY PHYSIOTHERAPISTS ARE EXPERTS IN:
- Accurately diagnosing the source of your pain and problem.
- Musculoskeletal conditions affecting your: back and neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle or foot.
- Muscle and joint sprains.
- Gym supervision/ training – strength and cardio.
- Individual Pilates.
- Physio soft tissue massage.
- Dry Needling.
- Pre and Post operative management – (knees, ankles, hips, shoulders – arthroscopes and joint replacements).
- Post fracture management.
- Sports injuries – (ligaments and muscle strains).
- Motor vehicle accidents (including whiplash).
- Work related injuries (work cover).
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) patients.
- Repetitive injuries (e.g. tennis elbow).
- Joint instability.
Our Glen Waverley Physiotherapy team may use:
- exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
- joint manipulation and mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
- muscle re-education to improve control
- airway clearance techniques and breathing exercises
- soft tissue mobilisation (massage)
- assistance with use of aids, splints, crutches, walking sticks and wheelchairs.